Entering production at the end of 2010 for sale throughout the world, the CT 200h is Lexus’ first ever compact, five-door car. It marks the introduction of the first, and only, full hybrid vehicle to the European premium compact segment.
Retaining strong visual links to the LF-Ch concept, the CT 200h has a highly distinctive, sharp-edged, resolute appearance which immediately sets it apart from rivals. Its interior brings unprecedented levels of quality, refinement and progressive luxury to the segment.
Combining a 1.8 litre VVT-i petrol engine and a powerful electric motor, the CT 200h’s Lexus Hybrid Drive powertrain combines 2.0 litre performance with class leading CO2 emissions. It offers customers a choice of two distinct driving moods -Dynamic, or Relaxing- in conjunction with four, selectable drive modes.
Featuring a new platform with unique double wishbone suspension architecture to the rear, the Lexus CT 200h has been specifically developed to combine superior driving involvement and handling agility with the ride comfort expected of any Lexus.
Created for those who wish to lower their emissions but not their standards, the CT 200h is new gateway to Lexus, and will bring a younger group of customers to the brand.
- A new gateway to Lexus progressive luxury
- First, and only, full hybrid vehicle in the premium compact segment
- Powerful, dynamic evolution of Lexus’ unique L-finesse design philosophy
- Lexus Hybrid Drive 1.8l powertrain with class-leading CO2 emissions
- Significantly fewer NOx emissions than an equivalent diesel engined vehicle and almost no particulates
- Two distinct driving moods – Dynamic, or Relaxing
- Engineered to deliver a dynamic driving experience